Thursday, May 23, 2013

Better late than next day...

Thursdays is the coach days...now we sip champagne when we thirstays (in my Biggie voice...lol)

Honestly...champagne is nasty to me. Not that I ever drank urine, but I would imagine that champagne is not too far off. Moet, ugh. I have no desire to try Crystalle (did I spell that right?) either. I am a cook. Knowing flavors is my life. So, it makes me think of all the rappers that rap about buying the whole club piss water and know it's more of a status thing.

"How much money you spent on that?"
"You ain't official; I spent twice as much."

My mother was the mother that shopped at TJMaxx for the faults.

"That should be another 10% off...there's make-up on the collar."

I will always brag about my discounts, cheap finds, and hook-ups. Mom used to let me talk them down, from young.

I wonder; could I represent for piss water if they were endorsing me? Hell, Yeah! I said I was a bargain hunter, not a fool. Just line up the interviews with the right questions.

Psst...can I tell you a secret? This one is just between us, okay? I make it a point not to lie, but being a poet has taught me how to dance around the truth, so listen closely and always pay attention. They don't call me Smart Ass for nothing *wink.

I want to know...is there anything you absolutely will not promote; no matter what they're offering? When I say anything I do mean any object. I have so many creative friends. I just know one of you were thinking genocide or something like that. But...being that you are so creative; I think it's time you shared. There is a comment section under these blogs.

Punch yo Light's Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment